03/04/2012

She's here!


Dear Journal,

TALLY IS HERE!

I knew I did the right decision by not giving up. I knew she was going to come and she came!  I taught I had messed everything up, waiting so long to tell her about my plan of running away. Plus, I was so stupid, getting into a fight with her instead of just telling her what I was going to do. But know that she’s here, I’m just so happy to see her!

 I presented her to David, the guy I talked to her that was living in the Smoke. Tally also saw my friends that had escaped before me. I explained her also about the system that she needed to keep her food to trade it for something else.

I took her down to the library to show her the Boss. We looked also many magazines together where I think Tally realized that beauty here and beauty in New Pretty Town is completely different! Here everybody is beautiful. You are beautiful just the way you are but where we were before, to be beautiful they were saying that we needed an operation! Ah…I am so happy that Tally decided to come here. But there’s something strange about Tally. Today I saw her, she was wearing a necklace. A pretty necklace for sure but who gave it to her?  Why is she wearing this?  She never wears this kind of stuff?  But Tally didn’t want to tell me nothing and few minutes later my boss came so we change subject but this story of necklace is not over!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire