25/04/2012


Dear Journal,
Today I brought Tally to the trading post so she could trade her SpagBol for a new sleeping bag. 




                             

After I talked to her about the thing she wanted to say to me in the library. It was about the necklace she was wearing. I already had discovered her secret. I knew that she was upset because she broke the promise she had made to me. She told someone about the smoke. The same someone who gave her the necklace. And this exactly explains why Tally was all nervous with me. She wants to be here with me, but she also wants to go back home with him. With her special someone. I'm sure she gave my directions to her new lover. So if one day he would like to come see Tally in the Smoke he could. But this is okay!!

She doesn't need anymore to act weird around me because I did the same thing!! At first, I wasn't supposed to tell anyone that I was coming to the Smoke, but I told Tally. Tally because she is my friend and I wanted her to come with me. She did come!  But I had made a promise to David that I wouldn't tell about the smoke and that it would be a secret. But I broke my promise... David wasn't sure if he could really trust Tally. It's true also that I had known Tally for not so long. This is why when Tally arrived to the Smoke, everyone was nervous. David is also acting weird around me...I know that I screwed everything up but when they'll know more about Tally I'm sure they will love her...

However, I'm really happy that Shay came and I hope that they others will like her. 



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire