28/04/2012

//%$?%??&??&** !!


TALLLLLLLLY!

THIS IS ALL TALLY'S FAULT!
SHE DID THIS!

Not only did she steal my boyfriend, but she had to betray the whole Smoke also???
Why did I trust her? She was a spy and it's all her fault that Specials are here to capture us! How come Croy didn't believe me? He was the first one to think that Tally didn't only come to the smoke to see me. That she was hiding something... How did Tally change his mind?  Maybe the same way she did with David!! And I was covering Tally saying that she was my good friend, that she would never do something to hurt me... What was I thinking??!?  A Special even said to Tally that Dr.Cable wanted to see her immediately. I knew it! 

Plus last night I didn't saw David and Tally. She told me that they were only talking... YEAH RIGHT! How can I trust her now?  She is lying for sure... She only wanted David for herself before this all ends. She wanted to finish her little game with all of us....

Well miss Tally Youngblood, this is not over! 






  







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire