03/04/2012

I miss Tally...


Dear Journal,

It has been a long time since I wrote to you because I am having so much fun with my friends in the Smoke! It’s been ten days now that I’m here and I’m so happy! I have been working on a big project since. David discovered a new railroad track about a year ago and it didn’t run anywhere useful so he draw a plan to plunder it for metal and build more hoverpaths in and around the valley. So this is my big project on what I’m working right now. I really like but I miss Tally…A lot…

I hope I will see her soon, but I know that maybe she’ll never decide to come to the Smoke. I wrote her a little note with codes that she will understand hopefully. So if she changes her mind, she will be able to reach the Smoke with my indications.

Please journal, please tell me I will see her again… I miss her so much. I know I did the right decision to come to the Smoke but I hope that Tally will do the right choice too…


Look Journal, this is a picture of her...







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire