12/03/2012

Good-bye

Dear Journal,


Today I went to see Tally to end up our little squabble. She asked me if we could do something crazy tonight and I was so happy because I had a plan; to escape. There were six days left before the operation. I didn't want to do the operation but to fun away and go where David lives. The Smoke is a place where you can go wherever you want, where nobody's in charge and where everybody is ugly. What a great place! It is so better than New Pretty Town. I was supposed to run away with my older friends four month ago but I didn't. I did not go because I chickened out. But now that I found Tally it's perfect! We can escape together and I can show her the real life. We will have so much fun! 


The problem is that Tally doesn’t want to go with me. She really wants the operation to finally get pretty like she says and go in New Pretty Town. She don't understand that, like I said to her today, «we don't have to look like everyone else and act like them. We can grow up any way we want." We do not need any of these operations to feel beautiful. We are all beautiful people! It is ridiculous how the government and the rules of a society can manipulate and control and entire population.

This is why I'm going away. I do not believe all these things they say to us. I will go reach David and maybe will see my older friends. Plus, knowing that they didn't come back only tells me that I need to go to. I hope Tally will come see me...and even join me... I let her a note with some codes that she will understand. If she wants to join, she will know where to find me.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire