11/03/2012

New friend!

Dear Journal,


I go often to New Pretty Town because I love expeditions and to sneak out. Tonight I met another Ugly who was also sneaking in New Pretty Town to see her friend. Her name is Tally. We both have the same birthday date so we will turn pretty together I guess... I taught her how to ride a hoverboard. She didn’t knew how! She fell a lot but with a little of practice she began very good. 


Tally showed me her morphos. She was all happy and having fun doing it and showing me the results. The problem is that I never made a morph and I do not want to create one. Sure I did some while I was a littlie, but now, I just didn't want to do this anymore. Everyone, including Tally, is so obsessed with beauty and appearance and all that stuff but it's very because of the government control. I do not believe that were all Ugly. I think that we are pretty just the way we are but we just don’t realize it because everyone tells us that we are ugly all the time and that we only will be pretty at the age of sixteen, after the operation. 

I brought Tally to the Rusty Ruins with me. I had plenty of stuff to show her! She did the roller coaster and I wanted her to meet David but he wasn't there. Maybe next time but I really want her to meet him before the Operation day. Maybe he can change her mind about all of this...



Here's a picture of the Rusty Ruins :